We are looking for a motivated and results-driven individual to join us a Telesales Representative. You should be able to promote and sell the company’s products and services over phone calls. Besides, you should also be able to determine the customer requirements and preferences.
Also, you should be able to maintain a record of the customer details and update the same in the database. Moreover, you should be able to achieve your sales targets. You should be able to generate and direct sales leads to the Sales Representatives.
As a Telesales Representative, you should be well-spoken and have the ability to maintain a calm composure at all times. In addition to this, you should have excellent communication and negotiation skills. You should also be able to build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships.
So, if you have the skills to match the job requirements, then do get in touch with us. We would love to have you onboard.
- Calling customers and updating them about the company's products, services, or new launches
- Addressing any customer queries and complaints
- Questioning customers to understand their requirements and preferences
- Maintaining and updating database with customer information
- Fulfilling the monthly and yearly sales target
- Creating and presenting detailed sales reports
- Directing potential sales leads to the Sales Representatives
- Maintaining a record of day-to-day calls and sales activities
- Assisting the Sales department in planning and implementing effective sales strategies
- Monitoring KPIs and sales achievements
- Analyzing and presenting competitor sales activities
- Keeping up-to-date with the latest industry developments and company offerings
- Assisting in facilitating future sales
- Noting customer requirements or orders and processing the same to the concerned department
- High school diploma or Bachelor’s degree in any field
- Proven work experience as a Telesales Representative, Telecaller, or a similar position in the Sales department
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good time management and organizational skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Good telephone etiquettes
- Impressive multitasking and problem-solving abilities
- Ability to manage stressful situations and strict deadlines
- Highly motivated individual
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to offer excellent customer service