Job Title: Credit Control Intern
We’re a world-leading Fleet tracking and monitoring company with over 1,750,000 subscribers across 23 countries and we’re looking for a Credit Control Intern to join our team. Our teams are collaborative, vibrant and fast-growing, and all team members are empowered with the freedom to influence our business with ideas that drive innovation and efficiency.
To provide workflow in the credit control processes by ensuring efficient and effective debt collections and follow-ups; being proactive in the management of the billing processes, through rigorous risk management and oversight capacity and providing accurate and timely reports as and when required.
We are looking for a Credit Control Intern to facilitate lending for our clients by assessing creditworthiness and processing relevant paperwork.
- Ensure that billing instructions are clear and strictly adhered to, including working with bookings to ensure that pay-on-fitment instructions are followed.
- Involve the sales team in risk management and collection of overdue payments, providing them with appropriate information.
- Handle client complaints on billing.
- Carry out creditworthiness checks on new clients.
- Develop and maintain strong working relations with the sales and operations departments
- Perform any other duty as may be assigned to you by your Supervisor from time to time.
Requirements & skills
- BSc in Banking and Finance, Economics or a related field
- Ability to create and process financial spreadsheets
- Strong analytical skills
- Good organizing & time management skills.
- Customer service skills
- The preferred candidate should have relevant work experience.
- Should be willing to learn and trainable.